Rabosai
After an amazing kick off Shabbos Kodesh in upstate Beaver Lake, I've decided to make a blog to update the Chevra about future get togethers.I hope that we can get together AT LEAST once a month. Whether be for a Shabbos, or a Shalosh Seudos, Melalve Malka or even a Rosh Chodesh Farbrengen....feel free to email me or to post ideas!! JakeSberman@gmail.com
Kol Tuv.
Jakey

Sunday, January 23, 2011

"its not about perfection, its about intention and effort"


I was heading to sleep when my mom called me in to watch these guys--there some sort of juggeling act people who call themselves The Flying Karamazov Brothers- theyre not brothers, but they actually do some cool things---heres the video-- the point though is that the main guy says a great teaching
either watch the whole thing or go to 2:25 in the video

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/station/as-seen-on/Talk_Stoop__The_Flying_Karamazov_Brothers_New_York-113269854.html

No comments:

Post a Comment